Featured post

Devon Apple Cake - Award Winning Recipe

This is a regular autumnal warmer in our house that is dead simple to make and uses up at least one or two of your surplus cooking apples at...

Thursday, 11 February 2016

The Source Show, Westpoint Exeter 11 Feb 2016

 Today I visited the Source food and drink show at Westpoint, Exeter.  It felt like a bit of a whirlwind - there were so many great producers and companies there.  I particularly enjoyed chatting to Food Drink Devon and Taste Buds magazine, but there were other great ones too!

 Proper Cornish Pasties

  There were many exhibitors and an enjoyable experience: so many chatty food producers and promoters.  It was also interesting to see produce that came from nearby – sorry Somerset and Dorset - I cannot promote you as I try to stick to Devon and Cornwall – your stuff looks great too.

Tom's Pies - delicious


 Trewithen Dairy
 Plymouth Tea

 Frandie Macaron - loved the Gloop and the Macaroons

The place had plenty of visitors.  It was easy to park, easy to navigate around and the whole thing had a buzz about it.  I really liked the fact that some new exhibitors had a special sign on their stalls.  There was a demo kitchen (which I did not have time to visit).

I

No comments: