Featured post

Devon Apple Cake - Award Winning Recipe

This is a regular autumnal warmer in our house that is dead simple to make and uses up at least one or two of your surplus cooking apples at...

Friday, 24 September 2010

Breast Milk Cheese - Trendy Food Fad or Natural Goodness?

A New York City restaurant has controversially started using human breast milk in some of its dishes.  A natural food, I agree, but I was somewhat shocked by this.  I hope some baby isn't being deprived of their nourishment in an attempt to create some publicity....

http://communities.canada.com/VANCOUVERSUN/blogs/wordofmouth/archive/2010/09/23/breast-milk-cheese.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

2 comments:

Northern Snippet said...

Not something I'm thinking we'll be putting on the menu!

Grazing Kate said...

but it's only natural! You'd also have to maintain a human dairy herd. Actually, I could do with some extra money at the moment.....